Here’s a fun way to use Briwax:
- Take an interesting shaped glass bottle
- Cover the bottle using pages from an old book and Modge Podge.
- When you’ve covered the entire bottle, let the project cure — anywhere from overnight to a couple of days.
- We used Briwax to “age” the entire project. So, take a small amount of Briwax – we started with Light Brown – after the initial application of wax, if you want your project darker, you can certainly use a darker color Briwax.
- Now buff the piece. Feel free to add a second or third application of wax and of course, always buff in-between applications!
- Want some extra bling? Add some accent beads in your favorite colors at the “neck” of the bottle!
- Locate a fun and unique stopper – and you’ve made a super