- Briwax is a blend of beeswax and carnauba wax. An all natural product.
- Beeswax is an excellent preservative, but relatively soft.
- Carnauba wax is a much harder wax. The combination of the two makes for a perfect finish on all surfaces.
- The addition of various dye colors suspended in the wax allows Briwax to diminish minor scratches disappear without changing the character or color of the piece.
- An inherent cleaning solvent in the wax is designed to clean grease and grime off the surface before it evaporates, leaving a waxed surface. This thin film of wax prevents oils and salts (fingerprints) from harming the surface finish.
- The possibilities for Briwax are endless. Use it on wood, leather, marble, concrete, metal or properly cured painted surfaces. The only surface NOT appropriate for Briwax is linoleum. The original blend of carnauba wax for long lasting shine and beeswax for durability protects most finishes.
- Simple to use, it leaves a beautiful finish that is easily maintained.