Our customers tell us they’re finding Briwax Spray to be the perfect solution for:
- Using over Annie Sloan paints
- Using over Olde Century Colors paints
- Touching-up antique furniture that has been stored in a container
- Keeping furniture in a showroom looking spiffy
- Maintaining granite and marble countertops
Briwax Spray is special because it contains NO silicones and is available only in Clear.
BRIWAX SPRAY is a “surface shine and spray polish” for antique reproduction finishes, especially for use on hardwoods like Teak, Oak, Mahogany and Walnut where it gives added depth to tired surfaces commonly seen in antique and regular furniture showrooms. Briwax Spray is also an “all in one” top coat finish over any finish that has dulled over time.
- Quick, and easy to use
- Makes the wood feel silky and smooth
- Produces a semi-gloss finish on raw timber
- Wax shine on finished wood
- Contains no silicones
- Fresh aroma
- Cleans and renews the finish
Apply a quick economical spray, wait for a minute and then wipe off with a soft buffing rag/lint free cloth for best results. On some unfinished woods, two coats of Briwax Spray will give a more even finish than one.
For more information on the Briwax family of products – including Spray Briwax – visit our website www.Briwax-TRG.com.
TRG Products ** 800/327-4929 ** email: TheBriwaxGuy@gmail.com